• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

TourX Cargo Liner

mymaestro

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Any recommendations for also covering the backs of the seats when folded down? My regular (weekly) haul is my band rig, which includes an 88-key stage piano/synth that takes up the whole length... plus its stand, amp, bench etc. Also, things all come sliding forward when there's a panic stop. Any recommendations on tie downs?

bespinct

Buick Ownership
TourX
And cargo slides all over the place. If I had it to do over I would buy aftermarket. Really Buick?
I agree it's not a great mat, but I don't have problems with cargo sliding all over the place. Flipping it over to use the rubberish side does a pretty decent job of keeping things in place.

Rhetoric

SUPPORTING MEMBER
MPLS
Buick Ownership
Red Needle TourX
The reason my dealer gave for why the factory mat covers up the rails was: to keep junk out of the rails.

I'm sure there's a little truth to that, but I think they just made one mat to fit all trim levels of the car. Just sucks for those of us that want to use the rails and associated accessories.

Pacer69

Sustaining Member
KC
Buick Ownership
TourX
Any recommendations for also covering the backs of the seats when folded down? My regular (weekly) haul is my band rig, which includes an 88-key stage piano/synth that takes up the whole length... plus its stand, amp, bench etc. Also, things all come sliding forward when there's a panic stop. Any recommendations on tie downs?
View attachment 15428
I use bungees hooked to the rail anchors to keep stuff from rolling around/panic stop movement. Old school! Ditto the Canvasback reco - they offer the ability to cover up all important surfaces.

murf5048

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Tourx Essence C1&2, Sights & Sounds
Rubberised Boot Mat Trunk Liner for Vauxhall Insignia Sports Tourer B estate / s | eBay

Shipping is steep from Germany and it came folded up so I had to spend some time with a hairdryer to take the creases out of it, but I'm happy with it and would buy it again.

I ordered this using your link and it arrived today after almost a month! Check out my photos....different than photo shown on EBay but I’m happy with it! It has an area in center with a rough texture keeping items from sliding. I cut out the areas for the cargo rails and it fits perfectly! Thanks for sharing link! There some shadows from sun shining on mat.02A54EB9-FAB7-4FF5-9F80-E577FE3B7E04.jpeg02A54EB9-FAB7-4FF5-9F80-E577FE3B7E04.jpegBB58DA6B-C620-4BE1-8385-55892352BDC9.jpeg

murf5048

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Tourx Essence C1&2, Sights & Sounds
Love it as I can still use the horizontal cargo rail to keep things (like gas cans & grocery bags, etc) from moving around. I did cut out the areas which are clearly marked on the mat to expose the left and right rails. The mat is a lighter weight but it's holding up well! I believe shipping cost more than the mat from Germany but I highly recommend it! Also the mat actually covers the little bump out on the left hand side which is convenient if you have something small, leaky or dirty and want to protect your carpet.

Missourifarmer

Buick Ownership
Tour x
Did you have to call to order that weather tech trreynz? I didnt’ see it on their website? What was the cost, model number.. ? Thanks

ECM56

Falls Church, Virginia
Buick Ownership
2018.5 (White needle) TourX Essence DC1 DC2 S&S Pano
I am lookinig for a Cargo Liner for my TourX and I came across these by Lloyd Mats, you can configure them for the TourX even with an option for the tie down floor rails. Anybody use or familiar with these? No pictures available on the website, to see what they would actually look like (I emailed the company to see if they had anything). Thanks

Northridge Mats
I just got the Lloyd mat for the cargo are of my TourX (with shale upholstery). I just took it out of the box so it still has a couple of kinks in it. As it warms up today I am pretty sure that will disappear.

Cargo Mat.jpg

Here is what I ordered:
Cargo Mat Order Info.jpg

Pedal Commander