• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

20” BBS wheels installed!

no-pistons

Tourx
It appears that there is plenty of room. I'm considering a 20x10, but haven't looked too far into it other than just some quick basic eye balling and measuring.

I don't think the H&R springs would be enough for it to look proper, so I'm waiting to see if anyone releases coilovers for the car.

Mike Pal

Tour x
After picking up the TourX in December, and a long winter of planning, Spring is finally nearly sprung here in New York- I simply couldn’t wait any longer!

Having grown up in the VW/Audi scene of the 90/00s, I guess I still hold an affinity for nice German cars on nice German wheels. So, without further ado...

20x9.5” BBS CX-R wrapped in 235/40/20 on my Tri-Coat White TourX:

View attachment 15117 View attachment 15118

Thanks to forum member Rhetoric for dealing with and listening to my ramblings of fitment. I should add that the flow formed BBS’ saved quite a bit of weight vs the (IMO) terrible factory wheels, which have now been mounted with proper snow tires. I think these absolutely made and transformed the car, and I hope you do too!
Great looking ride bro!!
Could you please post where you sourced these wheels??

The exact size is 20 by 9 or 9.5
With a 5 / 115 BP??
Thx 😎

ezpotato

Regal TourX
This post makes me feel better about my 20x8.5 +28 on 245/40/20 setup I ordered. Crossing my fingers there's no issues.

Looks awesome still.

mike69440

2018 TourX Essence
This post makes me feel better about my 20x8.5 +28 on 245/40/20 setup I ordered. Crossing my fingers there's no issues.

Looks awesome still.
I think you got a sensible set of 20";s and tire combo and they should fit. The 245/50-18 I have on mine look just right to me.
What brand & Style of wheels and tires did you go with?
However as far as 20" wheels go, they are not my thing. I favor 18" wheels on a Regal, being the wheel with the best combination of ride & handling properties. Now a HellKitty or GT 500, 19" or 20" wheels to fit the brakes is required, but I want some sidewall with lesser cars.

kevjam79

Missouri
2018 Buick Regal Sportback Pref. Grp. II
After picking up the TourX in December, and a long winter of planning, Spring is finally nearly sprung here in New York- I simply couldn’t wait any longer!

Having grown up in the VW/Audi scene of the 90/00s, I guess I still hold an affinity for nice German cars on nice German wheels. So, without further ado...

20x9.5” BBS CX-R wrapped in 235/40/20 on my Tri-Coat White TourX:

View attachment 15117 View attachment 15118

Thanks to forum member Rhetoric for dealing with and listening to my ramblings of fitment. I should add that the flow formed BBS’ saved quite a bit of weight vs the (IMO) terrible factory wheels, which have now been mounted with proper snow tires. I think these absolutely made and transformed the car, and I hope you do too!
With the significant changes to scrub radius, how is bump-steer, torque-steer, and tramming? Does the car drive better or worse than before? Thanks in advance!

Turbo Buick Badge