• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

20” BBS wheels installed!

no-pistons

Buick Ownership
Tourx
It appears that there is plenty of room. I'm considering a 20x10, but haven't looked too far into it other than just some quick basic eye balling and measuring.

I don't think the H&R springs would be enough for it to look proper, so I'm waiting to see if anyone releases coilovers for the car.

Mike Pal

Buick Ownership
Tour x
After picking up the TourX in December, and a long winter of planning, Spring is finally nearly sprung here in New York- I simply couldn’t wait any longer!

Having grown up in the VW/Audi scene of the 90/00s, I guess I still hold an affinity for nice German cars on nice German wheels. So, without further ado...

20x9.5” BBS CX-R wrapped in 235/40/20 on my Tri-Coat White TourX:

View attachment 15117View attachment 15118

Thanks to forum member Rhetoric for dealing with and listening to my ramblings of fitment. I should add that the flow formed BBS’ saved quite a bit of weight vs the (IMO) terrible factory wheels, which have now been mounted with proper snow tires. I think these absolutely made and transformed the car, and I hope you do too!
Great looking ride bro!!
Could you please post where you sourced these wheels??

The exact size is 20 by 9 or 9.5
With a 5 / 115 BP??
Thx 😎

ezpotato

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
This post makes me feel better about my 20x8.5 +28 on 245/40/20 setup I ordered. Crossing my fingers there's no issues.

Looks awesome still.

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
This post makes me feel better about my 20x8.5 +28 on 245/40/20 setup I ordered. Crossing my fingers there's no issues.

Looks awesome still.
I think you got a sensible set of 20";s and tire combo and they should fit. The 245/50-18 I have on mine look just right to me.
What brand & Style of wheels and tires did you go with?
However as far as 20" wheels go, they are not my thing. I favor 18" wheels on a Regal, being the wheel with the best combination of ride & handling properties. Now a HellKitty or GT 500, 19" or 20" wheels to fit the brakes is required, but I want some sidewall with lesser cars.

kevjam79

Missouri
Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal Sportback Pref. Grp. II
After picking up the TourX in December, and a long winter of planning, Spring is finally nearly sprung here in New York- I simply couldn’t wait any longer!

Having grown up in the VW/Audi scene of the 90/00s, I guess I still hold an affinity for nice German cars on nice German wheels. So, without further ado...

20x9.5” BBS CX-R wrapped in 235/40/20 on my Tri-Coat White TourX:

View attachment 15117View attachment 15118

Thanks to forum member Rhetoric for dealing with and listening to my ramblings of fitment. I should add that the flow formed BBS’ saved quite a bit of weight vs the (IMO) terrible factory wheels, which have now been mounted with proper snow tires. I think these absolutely made and transformed the car, and I hope you do too!
With the significant changes to scrub radius, how is bump-steer, torque-steer, and tramming? Does the car drive better or worse than before? Thanks in advance!

Pedal Commander