• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2018+ Regal: All Things Accessories

justiz00

Buick Ownership
Tourx
Hell yeah! Those are sweet. I was considering tinting mine but I'm not sure if they'd look as good with the white. I'm thinking the clear is less conspicuous with the lighter paint. I really like how they look on yours!
Do they use a 194 lamp? I would be happy with a non-amber lamp. I would also like to go for clear front bumper reflectors.

Pathy01

Not related as such but I just realized from staring at your pic that the GS wheel isn't symmetric, which means mine is now reversed after the rotation :unsure:
I'm pretty sure there's only one GS wheel design, it doesn't come in left and right side versions like some directional style wheels do. So there is no reversed direction, the driver side will always have the angle toward the back and the passenger side will have the angle toward the front. No way to change that no matter how you rotate.

liuby33

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal GS
I'm pretty sure there's only one GS wheel design, it doesn't come in left and right side versions like some directional style wheels do. So there is no reversed direction, the driver side will always have the angle toward the back and the passenger side will have the angle toward the front. No way to change that no matter how you rotate.
Yeah you're right, I was comparing my right-side pic to his left-side one.

FavaBean

DE
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
About 15 years ago, I bought from Costco this DC 12V to 110V AC converter.

There's an access panel which you can tuck excess wire and a hole closer the 12V plug to thread the wire back through when in use.

Mounting is super easy with Velcro and does not require any modifications to the TourX.

IMG_20190527_072342.jpg

Screenshot_2019-05-27-07-17-33.jpg

IMG_20190526_150103.jpg

IMG_20190526_184210.jpg

IMG_20190526_150043.jpg

Kamehameleon

Syracuse, NY
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
Might be a little late to the party, but checked with support because WellVisors (who, IMHO make the best window rain/wind deflectors) says their current Regal ones don't fit the TourX.

They're working on them, and hopefully will be ready some time this fall.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
I am on the fence about these but can't wait to see what they look like. I would like to be able to leave the windows open a bit to vent the heat. Hopefully getting tint soon so that should help but want to see how these look.

Kamehameleon

Syracuse, NY
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
I am on the fence about these but can't wait to see what they look like. I would like to be able to leave the windows open a bit to vent the heat. Hopefully getting tint soon so that should help but want to see how these look.
I've had WellVisors on my last two cars (07 Sonata and 03 Jetta) and love being able to keep the windows cracked open for venting. It honestly helps more with balancing the humidity (CNY represent) than straight temperature. Just remember if you have them open if you use a remote start to heat/cool your car.

Lt0302

Buick Ownership
Regal Sportsback GS
Wellvisors on my GS

Attachments

Banjo

Buick Ownership
2018 Reagal GS
Those Pedal covers are Stock on The GS.....My GS has them. Look at the pictures in both Regal Brochures..They are supposed to have them.

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
Those Pedal covers are Stock on The GS.....My GS has them. Look at the pictures in both Regal Brochures..They are supposed to have them.
The 2019 Regal brochures also still show the red needle gauges and GS floor mats... I don't really trust the brochures. My GS didn't come with the sport pedal covers, oh well. 🤷‍♂️

Pedal Commander