• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2018+ Regal: All Things Accessories

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS

bollox74

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
I may have to give that a go. Wasn't sure the tray would work with the wireless charging. Does it rattle around any or is it a pretty good fit after trimming it down?
Looks good! What modifications were required for the center tray?
basically a straight cut with a Dremel cutting the "tab" off of either long side. I used some gaffer tape to cover the cuts (imperfect solution but works) I did use a little sitcky foam on either side to snug it in a bit. 1/8" thick at most, it's thin, cut to shape & self adhesive.

It fits well - I may notch out the front edge to allow more room for the latch but it does the trick as is. Having upper and lower compartments in the center is kinda nice but I can see it backfiring if you're in motion at all.

The door inserts were my number 1 storage complaint as in the past I used to use the same space in my Camry for a phone or other doodads on long trips. These did the trick and I only (selfishly) got them for the front seats.

Last edited:

.saint

Does the regal GS have carbon fiber trim below the screen? From some photos it looks like carbon fiber. Could anyone confirm this? And if so is there any other carbon bits on any more of the trim? Might order the carbon bits for my TourX if they are an OE piece.

Foxbat

Michiana
Buick Ownership
2018 Quicksilver Regal Sportback Essence AWD
How often do you run across a Toll Both that takes coins nowadays? And most toll booths around here would certainly use up the contents of the coins holder in that center console tray after one or two stops. Quaint.

:D

Kamehameleon

Syracuse, NY
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
How often do you run across a Toll Both that takes coins nowadays? And most toll booths around here would certainly use up the contents of the coins holder in that center console tray after one or two stops. Quaint.

I frequent a grocery store that uses a quarter to unlock the carts so they don't get stolen (you get a quarter back when you relock them), so I was really missing having a coin holder until someone pointed out they would fit in the scoop of the parking brake.

RoRi

Does the regal GS have carbon fiber trim below the screen? From some photos it looks like carbon fiber. Could anyone confirm this? And if so is there any other carbon bits on any more of the trim? Might order the carbon bits for my TourX if they are an OE piece.
There is also carbon on the vent to the left of the steering wheel and the door panel inserts.

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
Does the regal GS have carbon fiber trim below the screen? And if so is there any other carbon bits on any more of the trim?
RoRi beat me to it! But I can confirm, there is faux carbon fiber below the screen, below the outer vents, and around the door handles, front and rear.
I know you mentioned OE but if you're looking for a cheaper alternative there are some kits online with the carbon fiber look trim that can be placed right on top of the existing trim. Or get some carbon fiber vinyl and wrap the original trim pieces yourself. See these posts:
Is there a dash kit for 2018 Buick Regal?
Gearshift Knob
Wiring

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
The only trim that drives me nuts is the piano black around the shifter and the cup holders.

You'll probably throw stones at me but I'd prefer a tastefully rendered fake wood to piano black. But then having grown up in the brougham-ified sedans of the late 70s into the late 80s, I'm probably sick in the head from too much velour and button tuft in those interiors.

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
I can confirm this Saab branded first aid kit fits perfectly in the space. Available from stock in US from eEuroparts and others. Made in Germany. SAAB First Aid Kit 32000519 | eEuroparts.com®
Got the SAAB First Aid Kit 32000519 on Flea-Bay. Said it was last one.
Saab Kit fits perfect. Thank you fro the info.
I put the kit I had first put in the TourX in my wife's Sienna . That kit kept falling out of the holding straps if something touched it.

I also ordered the console tray in post #80. I have the door inserts.
I hope the tray fits as well as the door insets.

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
Maybe it's overkill, but I like using a seat cover after I leave the gym or am just sweaty/dirty in general. The rest of the time I enjoy the seats just as they are. I needed something I could throw on when needed and removed just as quickly.

I decided to try out 3D's Seat Defenders. They looked pretty good and I have really liked their other products. I picked up two of the front seat covers ($19.79 ea.) as well as the rear seat cover ($32.99). The topside is terylene (a synthetic polyester) and the underside is a rubbery material called EVA, making them waterproof.

Front Seats
They're quick and easy to throw on the seat, no straps required. The top is elastic and there is a foam cylinder on the underside that squeezes between the seat cushion and seatback.
IMG_20190917_203428.jpg
IMG_20190917_203514.jpg

View of the underside and foam dongle, which does a great job of keeping the cover in place. Upon getting in, I sometimes have to shift it back over slightly.
IMG_20190917_203701.jpg

Rear Seats
The rear cover is made of the same materials but attaches using a different method. There is a long strap that clips behind the headrests. It's a bit more involved but still easy to put on in a minute or so.

There are slots in the seat cover to accept the seat belt buckles too.
IMG_20190917_204325.jpg

Below is a better shot of the strap system. The outboard side of the straps go behind the headrests and pass through the two loops on the inboard side of the headrests. The strap buckles together and can be adjusted for length.
IMG_20190917_204832__01.jpg

So far, I really like them. They fit well and do the job. It's a seat cover, what more does it need to do?

Last edited:

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX

I have not run into a toll booth, unless going into goverment park or rec. area.

Pedal Commander