• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Saw my first TourX in the wild today.

Long Low

Buick Ownership
2018 Tour X Essence
Funny, I was taking to my Wife about this on Sunday, and
when I turned onto a road there was 1 literally identical
to ours across the intersection from us..

Hunter Mike

Americas Dairyland
Buick Ownership
Dark Moon 19 Buick Opel Vauxhall Insignia Country Tourer Regal TourX Essence Estate Avant Wagon
I saw two smoked pearl TourXs yesterday. On passing ona two-lane so I gave a quick wave. The other was in the dealers service lot with the exhaust on the ground under the car with a plastic bag covering it. :cry:

Atlanta, Georgia
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Ok I took my TourX to drive Ed Bolian's North Georgia Mountain Route today I saw one of you in a white TourX coming down Route 115 as I was heading up, and a white Sportback in the Helen area. That's more sixth gen Regals in one day than I usually see in a whole month

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Just got to Surfside Beach, SC and while waiting at a light at the local Food Lion I saw a while TourX with tint go by... you here? My son got so excited since he sees more Ferraris and Lamborghinis than TourXs.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Ok...I just saw the white one again in Surfside, haven't caught the plate yet so I don't know if you are local or here on vacation.

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
Decided to order carryout today for lunch. On my way to pick it up, I was stopped at an intersection with a Rioja Red Sportback behind me and an Ebony Twilight GS in a cross traffic lane. I only grabbed a pic of the one that was behind me. The person in the Sportback was oblivious to the situation, but the one in the GS did a triple take once he noticed us.
IMG_20200911_111101.jpg

Living in Metro Detroit, it's by no means uncommon to see a TourX or Sportback on a drive, but this was a new one for me!
4emjy6__01.jpg

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Shout out to whomever was driving a white TourX (plain white, not diamond tricoat) with California plates at the Taco Bell on Route 66 near I-40 exit 16. This was 09/19 at about 2 pm.

Unfortunately I was riding in my wife's Terrain or I'd have honked.

remmy

Hampton, VA
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
Spotted a 20/30s woman in a black TourX (first time ive physically seen one except mine) with OEM racks today on i64 in Newport News. Couldnt get her attention as she was exiting and I was in the HOV headed towards Williamsburg. I highly doubt she haunts the forum though.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
So excited, I saw a smoked pearl car just like mine(minus tint) in Vernon headed up 515 around 4:30.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Just saw a black TourX on 565 in Sussex...you flashed your lights...you here?

Ghosthawk

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Buick Ownership
Shopping
This may sound kid-like but all this attention for other owners is the kind of enthusiasm too often missing with car owners today. This is just awesome. I spotted a TourX in Richmond on Midlothian Trpk last week next to where I work. My first live sighting in the wild!:cool::D
I've always loved adding my personal touch to every car I've owned. It makes it a bit unique. I laugh at my stepdaughter who often tells me about how she walks out to parking lots and puts her key in the door of other gray Honda Civics before she notices it isn't hers. LOL :ROFLMAO:
That'll never happen with one of mine.

bollox74

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Bump this thread for two sightings in two weeks.

Today in Stillwater, MN I was at an open house and the next couple to pull up were in a Black TourX! The owner and I geeked out together for a few minutes. I mentioned the forum but he was not a member. perhaps we will see him online soon.
Last week while I was at the dealer getting my snowset mounted another white preferred TourX pulled up outside the service bay. Wasn't in their inventory when I looked later online so must be someone local.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
That was me... Im not local. I was in the area for a family party.
Holy crap...it is rare to see another TourX let alone find someone who is on this forum.

Hunter Mike

Americas Dairyland
Buick Ownership
Dark Moon 19 Buick Opel Vauxhall Insignia Country Tourer Regal TourX Essence Estate Avant Wagon
Saw a smoked pearl Vauxhall Country Tourer today...in MN at a Buick dealer. He was in for service.

I figured it was someone here so I introduced myself and sure enough, he was. He even stuck around for training so now he can change his own tires.(y)

wagonfan

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Saw a smoked pearl Vauxhall Country Tourer today...in MN at a Buick dealer. He was in for service.

I figured it was someone here so I introduced myself and sure enough, he was. He even stuck around for training so now he can change his own tires.(y)

It was nice to touch base yesterday. FYI, they solved both warranty issues. A re-flash on the ECM solved the part throttle acceleration we were having (it was running too lean in those conditions) and, as you speculated, it needed new front control arms (there is a bulletin regarding this.) My brother is the dealer there so I do use the tire changer several times a year for my own or my dad's vehicles. Your training was helpful and I will be using the new machine on Monday night!

wagonfan

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
It was nice to touch base yesterday. FYI, they solved both warranty issues. A re-flash on the ECM solved the part throttle acceleration we were having (it was running too lean in those conditions) and, as you speculated, it needed new front control arms (there is a bulletin regarding this.) My brother is the dealer there so I do use the tire changer several times a year for my own or my dad's vehicles. Your training was helpful and I will be using the new machine on Monday night!
Also, the Tourer(X) is my wife's daily driver, but this is the reason for my name here.

Attachments

• wagon.jpg
    wagon.jpg
    589.4 KB · Views: 16
Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners