• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Saw my first TourX in the wild today.

remmy

Hampton, VA
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
Spotted my first grey TourX living at Fort Monroe in Hampton VA. Really pretty color.
My wife and I were walking the fort when we spotted it. Then she saw a white one and exclaimed “look! Another one! Wait... that’s our car...”

🤣

regfootball

I brought my TourX to the dealer 40+ miles away today for warranty work. They always like seeing the TourX come back because how unique it is.
They gave me a loaner for part of the day, and so I drove around a little and then parked in the retail store lot down the road and dialed into a work meeting.
We all know how rare TourX is, but wow, an older (than me) gentleman parked next to me in the empty spot at that retail store in a red TourX. I should have exited my work meeting and got out and greeted him. His TourX was from the same dealer, which is literally about a 1/2 mile from this retail store. Really bummed I didn't try to connect with him. I wasn't in my TourX at the time though, if I was we would have both had our TourX parked side by side and 1/2 mile from the dealer we both got it from.
Now TourX are rare, but man to spot another one on the day I bring mine in for work is really coincidental. I hope on the odd chance that gentleman is on these boards, I had the 20 Black Envision parked next to you and the accessible stalls.

RegalMN

Minnesota
Buick Ownership
'18 Regal Sportback Essence
I saw one by my house the other day...first time I've seen one in a long time. I've also noticed the sportback are pretty rare.

TurboLover

Central NJ
Buick Ownership
2011 Regal Turbo (T03) - 6 sp manual & 2013 Verano Turbo (totalled 9/19)
I saw one by my house the other day...first time I've seen one in a long time. I've also noticed the sportback are pretty rare.
seems to me the Sportbacks are even more rarely seen in these parts. Shame because I feel it is a great design too. Similar to the VW Arteon - which also appears to be a good car that doesn't sell.

Discod

Buick Ownership
2019 Regal Sportback Preferred
I finally saw my first TourX a few weeks ago, and I was walking around it, gawking. Lol. Other than at the dealership, I’ve still never seen another Sportback around town after two years. Love having a unique vehicle.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Saw a white TourX on rt 565 this morning...you were headed towards 23. I waved but didn't see a response so guessing you are not here.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Saw a black TourX this morning near Jackson Ave on Rt 23, I was headed south you were headed north and maybe just came out of DD...any chance you are here.

Lico

Buick Ownership
Tourx
Saw a white TourX on rt 565 this morning...you were headed towards 23. I waved but didn't see a response so guessing you are not here.
Hey that was me! Sorry for not waving, I was hung over from our CCC camping trip up there and a little slow to react.

Scott in PA

Beaver Falls, PA
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
In six days of ownership I have seen three other TourX's..... one on the highway coming back from Cleveland the day I bought it, and the other two (one black, one gray) near where I live. Mine's white. We're going to have to start a mini-club.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Hey that was me! Sorry for not waving, I was hung over from our CCC camping trip up there and a little slow to react.
CCC camping?

Wagon Man

Buick Ownership
Wagon, soon
Never seen another T-Rex in the wild, after being an owner for 16 months.
These cars are as rare as tits on a bull in South Florid. :oops:

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners