• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Saw my first TourX in the wild today.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Just saw a silver TourX on 515 in Vernon...any chance you are here?

remmy

Hampton, VA
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
I saw where a red tourx lives in Hampton, VA. It’s about and about often but I haven’t seen it on the road yet.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Two days in a row...just saw a black TourX on Changebridge in Montville with NY tags

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Was just behind a smoked pearl TourX, you got on 287N from Main Street in Montville... anyone here?

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Almost 2 months since my wagon went outside of the house (blame the ice/snow/freezing weather/WFH).
Saw an almost mirror image of my own wagon (Same color and I have the moonroof but he does not) on the opposite lane as I was waiting to turn left into the car wash.
We both stared at each other like an unicorn seeing another unicorn.
What is the secret gesture to say hello again? :unsure:

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Almost 2 months since my wagon went outside of the house (blame the ice/snow/freezing weather/WFH).
Saw an almost mirror image of my own wagon (Same color and I have the moonroof but he does not) on the opposite lane as I was waiting to turn left into the car wash.
We both stared at each other like an unicorn seeing another unicorn.
What is the secret gesture to say hello again? :unsure:
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Anaduff

Associate Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
St. Paul, Minnesota
Buick Ownership
2019 Insignia GS
If they didn't respond to your honking & waving, maybe the original post was correct...

remmy

Hampton, VA
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
Posted in the wrong topic earlier but I saw a black one on i95N in South Carolina last weekend going over the lake. I love my white but black is soooo sexy. Could never find one in Essence with a sunroof when I was on the hunt.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Smoked pearl in Franklin NJ today headed south on 23... anyone here?

bollox74

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
I have a sneaking suspicion that my dealer is using a White Preferred TourX as one of it's service loaners. I'm pretty sure I've seen it three times in the last 6 months. Once at the dealer, once parked across the street from my house, and yesterday while driving vaguely near the dealership.

MMKRegalTX

Pittsburgh, PA
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Screenshot_20210423-223550_Gallery.jpg
Is been almost six months since I have seen another tourX. Going into the Fort Pitt tunnels in Pittsburgh. Not sure if this guy is on here, he didn't even look my way (or let me merge to the correct lane). If you know this road, then you know how vital it is to be in the correct lane when you exit the tunnel.

garbageguy

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX 2019
I know that road, to me it's like a lot of places in that area. - you're right

I've only seen a few others, and a couple of times it seemed the driver of the other TourX thought of it as just another car - and I wonder, can that be?

I've seen a smoked Pearl near me in western new york state a few times, and it seems never washed - and I wonder again if there are some out there driving these as "just another car" ???

MMKRegalTX

Pittsburgh, PA
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX

I've only seen a few others, and a couple of times it seemed the driver of the other TourX thought of it as just another car - and I wonder, can that be?

I've seen a smoked Pearl near me in western new york state a few times, and it seems never washed - and I wonder again if there are some out there driving these as "just another car" ???
I know I'm guilty of not always keeping my car clean, but I don't think of my land yatch as just another car. I feel like seeing another tour X is like seeing a unicorn.

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX

There are those people. I feel sorry for them but there are those people.

It's even hard for me to tell if owners of the previous generation (which quite frankly are much easier to find) have a reaction when I pass them on the interstate etc. Most of them have tints that are too heavy for me to tell.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners