• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Saw my first TourX in the wild today.

mike69440

2018 TourX Essence
I'm driving a 2018 Smoked Pearl in and around Andover NH. So there's three in the Lakes Region. Anymore?
Another white one with roof racks around Moultonborough nh and another in Londonderry. so that is 5 I know of.

garbageguy

Regal TourX 2019
White TourX in crowded Holiday traffic today, behind me briefly - Merry Christmas!

D2R

Michigan
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Finally saw a different TourX in my area. A black on black one and not a GM company or employee vehicle.
They are rare sight even around Motor City.

regfootball

I saw yours on Saturday morning 12/21 on I-94 in MN, i was going north in my smoked pearl 2019. You were going south on I-94 in what I believe was a black TourX. I think we both turned to check each other out. I am sure we both were surprised to see 2 TourX in the same spot at one time.

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
2018 Regal TourX
Was on I-40 almost back to Gallup after an overnight trip to Albuquerque. Right before my exit to home I saw a white (plain white, not pearl) traveling east on I-40. I'd wager California or Arizona plates just based on the direction it was headed and the commonness of those drivers this close to the NM/AZ border. Looked like the windows were pretty well tinted.

Only the 2nd one I've seen in the wild.

regfootball

My Wife's TourX isn't the one and only I have ever seen any more.
I met a lovely little Grandmother about 4.5 feet in diameter that owns a White/Shale 2018 Essense in ElPaso that she bought last Jan.
She told me she loved it as I was helping load her groceries, it's so much easier to get in and out of, but her Kids and Grandkids make fun of how it's so low.
I brought my mom with on a trip back in my tourx and she likes it. She has the same thing. She is not very tall and has a hard time getting up into CUV’s. I spent a good portion of last summer trying to convince her to get a tourx with the deals out there but she didn’t want to at the time. Now she may be interested in a TourX. Her other choice she was liking was used CTS wagon for exactly that reason. She can get into the lower car.

L J

Regal TourX
I think the aliens have rounded up all the ones by me and taken them to Area 51. Glad they only have white needle ones, that can not keep up with my red needle. Still have not seen one unless getting smaller in my rearview mirror.

TurboLover

Central NJ
2011 Regal Turbo (T03) - 6 sp manual & 2013 Verano Turbo (totalled 9/19)
Seems the TourX has become popular all of a sudden in my parts or I am simply on a roll. Saw one near the Staples at the Somerville (NJ) Circle this weekend. I have seen more in the past few weeks than I had between then and it's initial release.

Wlepse

NNJ
2018 Regal TourX Essence
I saw a black TourX on RT 23 north in Wantage NJ by Tractor Supply... I think it is the same one I almost bought from a local dealer.

Tom N

2019 Regal TourX
I saw a black TourX on RT 23 north in Wantage NJ by Tractor Supply... I think it is the same one I almost bought from a local dealer.
That's mine, I live in the area and purchased it in June 2019 from Royal Buick/GMC, I have also seen a grey TourX in the area plus another black (ebony) like mine a few days ago at the Airport Diner. Tom N.

Wlepse

NNJ
2018 Regal TourX Essence
That's mine, I live in the area and purchased it in June 2019 from Royal Buick/GMC, I have also seen a grey TourX in the area plus another black (ebony) like mine a few days ago at the Airport Diner. Tom N.
Nice! Not the one I was looking at there...I think it sold around January of 2019, so maybe the one at the diner was that one.

Wlepse

NNJ
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Nice! Not the one I was looking at there...I think it sold around January of 2019, so maybe the one at the diner was that one.
@Tom N I thought I found you again. I went to Tractor Supply to pick up the oil I ordered and my son started telling TourX. I looked over and saw a black one pulling out so I went over to ask if they were on the forum. They weren't but they loved the car.

White guy

tourx
We saw a white TourX Essence on southbound I75 near Bridgeport MI on Sunday 1/20/20 at about 4:20 pm.
First on spotted while driving.

Spotted a black TourX at the MJR theater in Westland, MI, just a week before Christmas.

Hunter Mike

America’s Dairyland
Dark Moon 19 Buick Opel Vauxhall Insignia Country Tourer Regal TourX Essence Estate Avant Wagon
One in a million day today...well maybe 1 in 10,000ish

Two TourX’s in two different towns, two different colors. Rioja and a smoked pearl.

6APPEAL

Deep South
2019 Regal TourX 1987 Grand National
My wife and I saw our first TourX in the wild Sunday afternoon about 4pm. White TourX headed west bound on I20 between Meridian and Newton MS. We rarely see 18/19 Regals period and never a TourX through out our travels in MS, LA, TN, AL and FL chasing our kids around playing soccer or running Cross Country/Track. The dealer we purchased our TourX at hasn't sold any other of their inventory and only one other dealership in central MS has had a TourX on their lot.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!