• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Saw my first TourX in the wild today.

gobluetwo

A Regular
IL
Buick Ownership
none
Saw a white TourX last night in the parking garage at the Knoxville airport. It was parked on the first level garage just before the rental car section. Nice and clean.

Not a TourX, but I saw a gorgeous V90 (T6, I believe) today on the way to work. That may be the best looking car out there.
That V90 is gorgeous. I'm a bit more partial to the shorter length of the V60, but both are really good-looking wagons.

greenne

Albany, NY
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX
The longer the roof the better..in my opinion.

I do like the regular v90 vs the v90 cross country which seems jacked up too high for my taste. You also have to special order the regular v90..not that I have the income to buy one.

gobluetwo

A Regular
IL
Buick Ownership
none
I'm the opposite... I never was too excited about the V60 because it might as well be a Sportwagen. Gimme the long, long roof!
At the end of the day, we're all wagon people (y)

GermyShoe

Richardson, TX
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
The longer the roof the better..in my opinion.

I do like the regular v90 vs the v90 cross country which seems jacked up too high for my taste. You also have to special order the regular v90..not that I have the income to buy one.
this one was definitely not a cross country... low and long.

1581011451175.png

jclin4

Buick Ownership
2019 TourX Essence
I also spotted the new V90 on the way to work today, but as it was coming in the opposite direction could not tell if CC or not. At first I thought it was a V60 but then realized this mother is big!

greenne

Albany, NY
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX
this one was definitely not a cross country... low and long.

View attachment 21005
On a related note...my 99 volvo xc70(tank) just suffered catastrophic transmission failure. At 21 years old...I can't justify a $3000 transmission. I'll miss the boxy tank. I guess this just means I get to drive the TourX everyday!!

Attachments

Idano

Buick Ownership
Preferred Red Needle TourX
At the end of the day, we're all wagon people (y)
Or we're married to a wagon lover so we play nice with the weirdos and geezers that also love wagons.

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
On a related note...my 99 volvo xc70(tank) just suffered catastrophic transmission failure. At 21 years old...I can't justify a $3000 transmission. I'll miss the boxy tank. I guess this just means I get to drive the TourX everyday!!
You need to buy her a beer already! (y)

gobluetwo

A Regular
IL
Buick Ownership
none
Odd I've never met a female wagon lover.
I have owned two wagons in spite of my wife's preferences. She most recently wanted me to get a CR-V or Pilot before I bought my V60 instead this past summer. Before that, she wanted me to get a CR-V or Pilot before I bought my VW Passat wagon (back in 2006).

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
I have owned two wagons in spite of my wife's preferences. She most recently wanted me to get a CR-V or Pilot before I bought my V60 instead this past summer. Before that, she wanted me to get a CR-V or Pilot before I bought my VW Passat wagon (back in 2006).
I have been explicitly told that if I ever bring home a wagon with woodgrain on its sides I will be sleeping in said wagon.

But otherwise we each spend our own money on our vehicles and try to say out of each others way.

GermyShoe

Richardson, TX
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Odd I've never met a female wagon lover.
My wife likes them. Both times we've rented cars in Germany we've gotten wagons (E350d, and Insignia). Before I got my TourX she would point out Mercs and Volvos that she liked and I'm like "uh... yeah. we don't have that kind of money"

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Less than half a mile before reaching my home today, I saw another TourX in the same color as mine driven by a lady going the other direction.

Silverarrow

Sustaining Member
Buick Ownership
1963 Riviera, 2020 TourX Essence
...that sounds like the beginning of a Mickey Spillane novel.

"TourX: The Interrupted Journey".

Turbo Buick Badge