• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Saw my first TourX in the wild today.

gobluetwo

A Regular
IL
none
Odd I've never met a female wagon lover.
I have owned two wagons in spite of my wife's preferences. She most recently wanted me to get a CR-V or Pilot before I bought my V60 instead this past summer. Before that, she wanted me to get a CR-V or Pilot before I bought my VW Passat wagon (back in 2006).

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
2018 Regal TourX
I have owned two wagons in spite of my wife's preferences. She most recently wanted me to get a CR-V or Pilot before I bought my V60 instead this past summer. Before that, she wanted me to get a CR-V or Pilot before I bought my VW Passat wagon (back in 2006).
I have been explicitly told that if I ever bring home a wagon with woodgrain on its sides I will be sleeping in said wagon.

But otherwise we each spend our own money on our vehicles and try to say out of each others way.

garbageguy

Regal TourX 2019
My Admiral loves the TourX wagon - she's the best!

MMKRegalTX

Pittsburgh, PA
Regal TourX
Odd I've never met a female wagon lover.
I am a female and this is my second wagon, had a Jetta Sportwagen before this and before that only Golfs. If VW actually imported their Passat wagen I would have purchased that over the Regal, but here I am as a first time American car owner.

wingedone

Charlotte, MI
TourX
We have seen a couple near us in Mid-Michigan. The flat red car several times, and another smoked pearl like ours once. The smoked pearl was coming through a traffic lighted corner, that I was waiting to make a right turn and go in the same direction. The person was waving vigorously, and I waved back. Ended up right behind them. Must have been quite a sight.

Oh and my wife loves wagons. Detests minivans. We have had several and still have a 67 Ford Country Sedan.

Last edited:

D2R

Michigan
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Saw a 2018 pearl white with shale interior with no moonroof at Costco today. Not sure if I have seen her before. (2018 is the only ones that has shale cargo area)

anachostic

Yay, I get to reply to this thread finally. Today I saw my first TourX on the road ever. Red untinted, heading north with me on I95 near Daytona Beach.

I'm serious, the only time I have ever seen a TourX in person was when they first came out and they had one on display at a mall. I have never seen one on the road until today. I was really doubting myself, thinking I just wasn't observant enough, but I recognized the grill and driving lights right away when it was pretty far behind me and later recognized the tail when I caught back up to him up the road.

mjoshi

Upstate, NY
Regal TourX Essence
I’m in market for one and I’ve never seen one before on road, till today. I went to test drive one and while coming back home I saw one, In smoked pearl metallic. It’s a sign, its calling me :)

D2R

Michigan
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Saw a 2018 black one with shale interior just right outside of my sub-division.
Made me look twice and missed the turn. 😅

garbageguy

Regal TourX 2019
I've "seen" only a small handful since April '19 when I got the one I'm driving now.

Then, end of last week, at a parking lot, just getting back into mine, a Dark Blue just like mine pulls in. I put the window down, and when other driver got out of his, we exchanged a few pleasantries and words about the car. We both agreed we liked it a lot - interestingly, he was unaware they would not be made any more - and he was not happy about that (to which I agreed). He was fine w/me getting a quick pic of his TourX.
first other.JPG

Get your turbo buick badge right here!