• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Short lived TourX

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
At 65, hopefully their will be a buying cycle. , Currently there are three, 2018's in the family, that already have done 50K miles in total., not counting a 2014 Forester with 133K and a 102K mike 03 Cobra. plus 3 motorcycles with total of 40K. that I need to try to ride again after I retire.
If there will be another vehicle buying cycle. It will be a safe, easy entry, versatile, plug in hybrid, self driving, AWD, adaptive suspension, hopefully fast as hell and fun to drive when I'm alert enough to be allowed to drive.

Idano

Buick Ownership
Tourx
At 65, hopefully their will be a buying cycle. , Currently there are three, 2018's in the family, that already have done 50K miles in total., not counting a 2014 Forester with 133K and a 102K mike 03 Cobra. plus 3 motorcycles with total of 40K. that I need to try to ride again after I retire.
If there will be another vehicle buying cycle. It will be a safe, easy entry, versatile, plug in hybrid, self driving, AWD, adaptive suspension, hopefully fast as hell and fun to drive when I'm alert enough to be allowed to drive.
I have a feeling by the time they start producing true AI self-driving cars, they'll be Nanny State approved and won't be "fast as hell".

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
I have a feeling by the time they start producing true AI self-driving cars, they'll be Nanny State approved and won't be "fast as hell".
I plan on keeping the Cobra another 17 years, God willing. (and the TourX, GM willing)

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
You would be surprised how fast they can shoot you thru a neumatic tube.

Pedal Commander