• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Sunroof/Sun Shade problems?

carbuff74

Buick Ownership
1995 Park Avenue
Hi - I have a '95 Park Avenue Ultra. The sunroof opens (has the express open feature) just fine. When I go to close it, you keep the switch pressed forward, however, it will not stop in the closed position. It immediately pops up into the vent position. Then, when you go to close it from the vent position, it closes and then immediately slides back to fully open. I can close it but its a matter of carefully and quickly pressing the switch back and forth, and its very frustrating as you can imagine because you have to toggle the switch ever so carefully to get the sunroof to the closed position. I have seen some of the "reset" instructions - but is there one specific to this model? or is it something else?
thanks

Pedal Commander