• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

The Ultimate Buick Regal Is Discontinued Discussion

JBRock

Medina, OH
Buick Ownership
2020 black Regal GS
I just got a new 2020 black GS fully loaded - there were 4 in the metro Cleveland area I was looking at before going to the car show - and 3 disappeared out from under me - snagged the last one with all the options I wanted. Dealer was not working at it too much at first and we got up to leave, then the GM jumped in and worked a nice month end deal - 13.4% off sticker, decent trade, and a little discount on adding an extra warranty of 2/24000 since Buick dropped their standard warranty. Car gave great first impression - there has been some discussion on the seat massage function, but we both loved it. Lots of time setting everything up now 😊 and a nice spirited test drive as well !!

Uniqez

Buick Ownership
2018 Opel Insignia Country Tourer with Buick steering wheel, HMI and floor mats
That's not coming to the US, though, based on what I've been reading. In fact, it doesn't look like ANY 2020 BMW wagon will reach our shores.
I was reading an article, saying that BMW dealers are talking about performance wagon need to help fighting AUDI RS6 sales. But, they have never confirmed bringing it to US. Also, I don't expect a lot of sales for RS6 anyways, with $115 K price point.

GermyShoe

Richardson, TX
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
I was reading an article, saying that BMW dealers are talking about performance wagon need to help fighting AUDI RS6 sales. But, they have never confirmed bringing it to US. Also, I don't expect a lot of sales for RS6 anyways, with $115 K price point.
Isn't the A6 Allroad here, too? at like $70K?

Uniqez

Buick Ownership
Isn't the A6 Allroad here, too? at like $70K?
Did they confirm A6 allroad in the US? An article I read was about BMWs though.

Uniqez

Buick Ownership
But at least, they have the guts to make the cladding body colored.
It was an option that you have to pay for))) But yeah, I'm with you.

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
It was an option that you have to pay for))) But yeah, I'm with you.
Exactly why I said they have the guts to offer that as option where we don't even get an option to do that...sigh... 😩
The bean counters won this one...

Pacer69

Sustaining Member
KC
Buick Ownership
TourX
I think our cars have the sharper profile too. More aggressive.
View attachment 21412

Agreed on sharper profile. Yes I'm biased, but I'll put TourX up against almost any wagon and declare it as at least as good looking. (I have a soft spot for the Citroen concept wagon I saw posted somewheres a few days ago. Look at those lines. Look at that spoiler gliding off the roof... Citroen concept.jpg

garbageguy

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX 2019
Interestingly, last week at dealer for oil change, NYS inspection, the seasoned service manager said he thought the TourX was going to keep being offered, because Buick considers it a CUV. We really didn't get into specifics, I was just answering his question how I liked the TourX, and said I really like it, but am disappointed it was to be discontinued. I hope he's right it'll keep going, but I doubt it.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!