What did you do to your Regal today?

Thread starter #27

Sal Collaziano

Buick: World Class Luxury
Staff member
Royal Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Buick Ownership
None right now
Washed mine last night once it cooled down a bit and found someone must have backed into my front right bumper...getting the whole front end re-painted on Monday and going to 3M it while im at it...am I mad...no because now I can justify redoing my bumper lol :rolleyes:
You must be an optimist. :p

Ottawa, IL
Buick Ownership
13' Buick Regal GS
I installed this yesterday in just a lil over an hour. really happy with the quality of it, made in austria, easy install, and really looks slick.

splitter.JPG

Ottawa, IL
Buick Ownership
13' Buick Regal GS
I'm not at home to post pics of my actual GS but it does look like the picture. Def would recommend if you're thinking about it. there's also side skirts as well but i'm just gonna install the EZ lip to the sides and rear.

jas16gs

Buick Ownership
2016 Regal GS
Well today mine is at the dealer getting fixed. The driver side front bumper insert (satin piece) got pushed all the way in somehow :mad:

Krautastic

Buick Ownership
Buick
Hardwired my dash cam in the other day. I have a write up I'll put up for those interested in doing similar/wiring in a radar detector.

I plan on doing the brake light mod mentioned in another thread, because the tail lights have always bugged me.

nizerims

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Buick Ownership
:(s)kciuB yM

Anyone that has a pressure washer, but doesn't have a Foam Cannon/ Foam Lance is missing out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super LaX

Columbus, NJ
Buick Ownership
2014 Regal GS
I was tearing up the quarter mile! Woohoo!! aMERICAn Friday at Raceway Park......15 bux for unlimited runs.

Dog slow, pig on the scales but it was still fun. Gotta work on my launch though, too much wheel hop at the top of 1st gear.

jwmuscat

lexington, ky
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Regal GS, 6spd manual. white diamond
Looking forward to the write-up! I have been wanting to hardwire my radar detector but wiring is my weak point

Walt G

25 miles SW of Chicago
Buick Ownership
'12 Regal GS
My third track day at Autobahn Country Club... first with the Limited Slip Diff I installed a month or so ago. That LSD made a huge difference on the track. I could really feel it grab and pull the car out of the turns where before I would just light up the inside tire. Had a blast. This car is fun on a road course. Still running the stock RSAs... some better tires are in the works soon.

One of my better laps right after I waved by a newer Camaro SS, the only car I had to wave by in any of my three sessions.

https://youtu.be/y3wps6b0Xgk

Benzadmiral

Buick Ownership
2011 Buick Regal CXL, 2.4L
On my usual commute this AM, I found the road ahead blocked by a garbage truck. So I U-turned, zipped back out to the main avenue, caught a green at the South Claiborne intersection, then U-turned and came back (Da Swamp does not grok the concept of the left turn lane/light). Instead of waiting to turn right at the Claiborne light, however, I shot to the right through an empty bank lot and out onto the main avenue. Made it to my southerly turn toward the river in no time at all.

And all of what I've described was without a stop, just zip, zip, flick the wheel, zip. If the Regal had been a hunting dog, it would have enjoyed the chance to run as much as I did.

ETA: Checking into changing my insurance back to AAA. The Lizard People went up 68% on my premium after my minor run-in with a very high concrete curb last summer. They paid for everything, as promised . . . and then my premium soared. So I want to save some dough while making sure the Regal is well covered.

Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.