What did you do to your Regal today?

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
2014 Regal 2.0 Turbo AWD Trifecta Tune
Your motor looks great, good job! Today I waxed my Regal, cleaned all the winter dirt and salt from the Weathertech floor mats, vacuumed the carpet and installed some LED licence plate bulbs.

anon242

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I’ve put more time and money into my GS this week than I have in the last 6 years. Ordered a rack of parts for my 145000 mile road warrior. Also having the 20’s dipped and redone OPC style. Rocking these new to me 18’s while that’s being done, and lastly, wrinkle painting a spare valve cover to swap during the timing chain job. Happy once all these parts are in the car so I can put another 145,000 miles on her. Particularly excited about the ZZP trans mounts.
You're going to need the clutch alignment tool. $6 from zzp.

Have you considered getting an LSD?

Also, wheel specs?

CoyoteEcotec

Buick Ownership
2016 Regal AWD T
I filled it with 93 octane for the first time since I bought it a week ago. Wasn’t sure if the dealer put 87 in it or 93, now I know. It’s like a completely different car.

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
2014 Regal 2.0 Turbo AWD Trifecta Tune
I installed some puddle lights in the bottom of the doors that project the Buick logo on the ground. I'm amazed at the detail and the different colors of the logo.

Buick Logo Puddle Light.jpg

Sam14GS

Lake Worth, Florida
Buick Ownership
2014 Buick Regal GS & 2019 Hyundai Tucson Limited
I installed some puddle lights in the bottom of the doors that project the Buick logo on the ground. I'm amazed at the detail and the different colors of the logo.

View attachment 17095

I had those for a while, then they burned up, kinda like the old Super 8 movie film would burn when it got stuck in the projector lol