• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

What did you do to your Regal today?

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
2014 Regal 2.0 Turbo AWD Trifecta Tune
Your motor looks great, good job! Today I waxed my Regal, cleaned all the winter dirt and salt from the Weathertech floor mats, vacuumed the carpet and installed some LED licence plate bulbs.

anon242

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I’ve put more time and money into my GS this week than I have in the last 6 years. Ordered a rack of parts for my 145000 mile road warrior. Also having the 20’s dipped and redone OPC style. Rocking these new to me 18’s while that’s being done, and lastly, wrinkle painting a spare valve cover to swap during the timing chain job. Happy once all these parts are in the car so I can put another 145,000 miles on her. Particularly excited about the ZZP trans mounts.
You're going to need the clutch alignment tool. $6 from zzp.

Have you considered getting an LSD?

Also, wheel specs?

CoyoteEcotec

Buick Ownership
2016 Regal AWD T
I filled it with 93 octane for the first time since I bought it a week ago. Wasn’t sure if the dealer put 87 in it or 93, now I know. It’s like a completely different car.

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
I installed some puddle lights in the bottom of the doors that project the Buick logo on the ground. I'm amazed at the detail and the different colors of the logo.

Buick Logo Puddle Light.jpg

Sam14GS

Lake Worth, Florida
Buick Ownership
2014 Buick Regal GS & 2019 Hyundai Tucson Limited
I installed some puddle lights in the bottom of the doors that project the Buick logo on the ground. I'm amazed at the detail and the different colors of the logo.

View attachment 17095

I had those for a while, then they burned up, kinda like the old Super 8 movie film would burn when it got stuck in the projector lol

Super LaX

Columbus, NJ
Buick Ownership
2014 Regal GS
I have to replace the Buick logo slides in my puddle light projectors every six to seven months or so. Would be nice if there was a projector light that was more reliable.
I'm on my third set in 4 years.

Funny thing is the passenger side door doesn't get opened as much as the driver's and still I get the same amount of fade.

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
That's odd indeed, maybe water is getting to the lens. My door jams get real dirty so I know water is penetrating that area by the door light.

SSJ455

Hudson Valley
Buick Ownership
2013 Quicksilver Regal GS
I used the Mother's Powercone on the wheels. They always looked good but after a few passes with the cone and some Mequair's Quick Detailer they looked even better. They have a nice satin finish. I am very happy with the way they came out. I may use it twice a year going forward.

agaric

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
2017 Regal GS AWD Crimson Red Tint Coat
Dead pedal worked better than expected. A little trimming is required to the lower left side and a cut-off wheel was needed since the $10 part was actually stainless and not bad for the price.
It does fit under the lip of the trim panel and is held really well by double-stick tape so far.
Not a perfect match but it actually seems to provide a firmer footrest.

dead pedal.jpg

Also cleaned up the brand badges and body color painted my license plate frame.
rear rebadge.jpg

BewosGS

Pennsylvania
Buick Ownership
2014 Buick Regal GS (6MT)

Attachments

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
Wow your car looked destroyed but they were able to save it. Great job by the body shop!

OB1

Warren,Michigan
Buick Ownership
14 Buick Regal GS
I picked my 2014 GS up on Friday after almost 2 months and today I gave it a wash.. it doesn't sound like much but I just got it back from the PDR shop after hail damage repair.
Hood.. with all the hail hits circled

Some pictures of the restoration process
Pa Dent Repair, LLC

Its really amazing to have the car back it is almost like it didn't even happen.
I Love My 2014 GS all the bells and whistles!

BewosGS

Pennsylvania
Buick Ownership
2014 Buick Regal GS (6MT)
Wow your car looked destroyed but they were able to save it. Great job by the body shop!
It was destroyed. it looked like a golf ball and it pissed me off so bad I could'nt drive it or I would just get upset. Now it looks ~100% and its kind of weird. I should post a picture of it head on so you can see for comparison.

DarrinStephens

Buick Newbie
Fort Worth, Texas
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Regal GS, 6MT
Yesterday, after work, I went to the body shop in Dallas where my hail damage is being repaired. The shop owner is a friend of mine and we were texting back and forth Sunday. I mentioned that I needed to do the brakes and rear hubs after I get the car back. He said, "Why don't you come over to the shop tomorrow, after work and we can do that up on the hoist?" Of course, he didn't have to ask me twice.
It was great to do the work in a proper shop, with the car up where it's easy to work on. I do most car repairs in my driveway, and it's going to be over 100 degrees here Saturday. It was also great that he has a brake lathe, so I didn't have to run back and forth with rotors to the local parts store to have them turned.
We weren't able to finish up the rear because the hubs didn't include new bolts. He's going to get the new bolts and finish up today or tomorrow. Unlike the horror stories I've read on here about replacing the rear hubs, mine practically fell out when we got the bolts out. That's the advantage of having a car that hasn't spent any winters north of Atlanta.
The body work is also basically finished. I should have my car back in a few days. She's been in the shop since July 3rd. I'll post pictures when I get her back.

Pedal Commander