Work in progress Carbon Fiber interior

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
Took off everything in the car 9 pieces.. tbe door panels are a bitch to come off .. I snapped a clip on each door getting the panel off but im not worried

9 pieces being done

Ill keep this updated

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
OK OK i have pictures lol

let me say first you have to be CAREFUL the door panels are a absolute f$%king BITCH to pull off .. under where the tweeters are... they are extremely complicated to take off... it took me 10 minutes to em out pull out... yup pulled out in 10 minutes :(

once those are done on each door panel you have underneath the windshield.. they are pretty easy but still be careful EVERY SINGLE PANEL uses clips so when you yank on them but they have the type of clip that looks like a > so when the panel goes in its easy but there resistance when you pull out

than theres the dash which is very easy ill skip this .. after that is the cigarette light flap door and underneath the shifter .. do these last because the dash panels lay over the cigarette lighter panels which lay over the shifter panel the cigarette flap door has 2 clips just unclip them and than under the shifter just wiggle it out after the cigarette lighter is pulled
after all is done there should be 9 pieces .. i took a picture

Last edited:

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
door panel stays on i did however made a couple of boo boos with the flat head screw driver but i can fix them with a heat gun just heat the scuffs up and flatten .. ill post a couple pics
ZERO screws only clips thats it .. everything is clipped in and pretty damn tight

Last edited:

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
for the record everyting directly around the hole doesnt matter.. obviously the panel will cover that.. right above it is the boo boo that ill take a heat gun too to fix up

wierz11

AZ
Buick Ownership
E92 M3, E46 330, E24 635CSi
Did you use the ice cream scooper for anything LOL.

Thanks for the pics, itll be a hell of a lot easier for me to see where the tabs are when doing this!

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
It's such a pain.. for me I don't have that gentle touch .. I'm more ill rip it the f$%k out except this I couldn't do that since the plastic is flimsy

But its all done now shipping friday!

viOlaziOne

It's such a pain.. for me I don't have that gentle touch .. I'm more ill rip it the f$%k out except this I couldn't do that since the plastic is flimsy

But its all done now shipping friday!
I don't play games with parts that break .. the moment I hear about clips breaking and what not, that gets me paranoid lol I might let you guinea pig this round before I make any jumps lol actually planning on test driving the new Jeep SRT8 so who knows if I even end up keeping this but I can't wait to see how your parts turn out !!

kranz38

Crown Point
Buick Ownership
Regal GS
I don't play games with parts that break .. the moment I hear about clips breaking and what not, that gets me paranoid lol I might let you guinea pig this round before I make any jumps lol actually planning on test driving the new Jeep SRT8 so who knows if I even end up keeping this but I can't wait to see how your parts turn out !!
Ghayyyyy

viOlaziOne

OH lol maybe if I had the balls to drop a bigger turbo in this car I would keep her lol I get bored of my vehicles so quickly though .. it's a disease lol plus my girl keeps saying to get an SUV so I might as well look into the most badass looking one .. odds are I'll keep this car another year or so though but I owe way less than it's worth because of my trade in so it's nice to have options Mr Kranz !! Lol

wierz11

AZ
Buick Ownership
E92 M3, E46 330, E24 635CSi
@Kranz, you're talking to a guy who's too afraid to tune :p

I see a few SRT8's around here, makes me want one that much more. Good choice! But you gotta stay here AND GET A BOOST, IT CHANGES THE CAR!!!!!

viOlaziOne

@Kranz, you're talking to a guy who's too afraid to tune :p

I see a few SRT8's around here, makes me want one that much more. Good choice! But you gotta stay here AND GET A BOOST, IT CHANGES THE CAR!!!!!
I'm sure I'll be getting the tune soon LOL once I do, I'll see how it really changes the car but I'm not expecting it to be THAT big of a change lol if it does "WOW" me than we'll see but for now I'll keep doing modding until my ADHD is pleased (which is never) LOL I actually called a shop of mine and bsed with them about an engine swap but it was just talk .. ANYWAYS .. let's focus on my man the mayors thread being about him lol once I see how his project turns out I'll probably pull the trigger and get something similar done since I'm a sucker for ANY mods :D

VehicleCityGS

Buick Ownership
Buick
OH lol maybe if I had the balls to drop a bigger turbo in this car I would keep her lol I get bored of my vehicles so quickly though .. it's a disease lol plus my girl keeps saying to get an SUV so I might as well look into the most badass looking one .. odds are I'll keep this car another year or so though but I owe way less than it's worth because of my trade in so it's nice to have options Mr Kranz !! Lol
Jeep SRT is badass! Too bad they want 80k for it

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
lol

i just shipped my interior today .. would have done it a couple days ago but i lacked motivation

but ill have mine soon

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
its all definite that itll work ,

Lisa from Hydographics is great there a family owned business and have been great hoping once this is all done i can give her everyones business here

everything will clip right back in the same way it did before .. the passenger door has the only scuff because of my aggressiveness from trying to take off the damn panel in the first place but the clips under the tweeters are so hard to take off

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.