Work in progress Carbon Fiber interior

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
too much HP in your car ..

uhh yes theres an update , they dipped my car which i like but its not specifically what i want so i want them to redo it.. im a perfectionist so i want it done exactly how it looks in my head .. ill upload the interior to what they did.. let me say though A+ quality though they do the job perfect but i just want to sort out the specific CF interior i want so if anyone else wants to have them do your car they will be already knowledgeable of what you want

Last edited:

jdee88

North Carolina
Buick Ownership
2013 Buick Regal GS
That's going to look awesome when you are finished with it. Just wondering, what do you want them to change about it?

Also , CF will add a little more color to the cabin. Always thought it was too much black. I've been really, overall, happy with the materials but was glad to add the red GS and the color emblems to steering wheel to have some more color.

viOlaziOne

looks amazing bro !! I pretty much halted all mods other than my LEDs since I decided today my baby is gone by April lol I can't wait to see how this all looks when you're done !!

jamyzd30

Buick Ownership
Buick
That Carbon Fiber looks bad ass man! Kranz; did you really say your DP cracked in half...What the hell man...Was the weld not good enough? You could always buy my catless DP made by ZZP...Mine does not have a bracket bolting it to the car like Werks though but it is custom made for the GS.

kranz38

Crown Point
Buick Ownership
Regal GS
That Carbon Fiber looks bad ass man! Kranz; did you really say your DP cracked in half...What the hell man...Was the weld not good enough? You could always buy my catless DP made by ZZP...Mine does not have a bracket bolting it to the car like Werks though but it is custom made for the GS.
It cracked right after the turbo, which is probably why i keep getting lean codes and didn't put out my goal hp. Been getting worse over the course of two months, Werks is fixing it for Free i hope... thanks for the offer.

That's going to look awesome when you are finished with it. Just wondering, what do you want them to change about it?
Kinda looks like a chain link fence, lol... Love you

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
I like it but its not perfect I want a dark carbon fiber look with the carbon links in it..

It still looks good but not what I wanted to im having them redo it

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
The pictures I uploaded are what I want.specifically.. so they are going to dip one of my parts.again and show me it to see if its what I want.. I want it.to be.exact

When its all done ill provide the companies info so they can do anyone elses on here .. once we do mine theyll know exactly which carbon fiber you want

Last edited:

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
The pictures I uploaded are what I want.specifically.. so they are going to dip one of my parts.again and show me it to see if its what I want.. I want it.to be.exact

When its all done ill provide the companies info so they can do anyone elses on here .. once we do mine theyll know exactly which carbon fiber you want

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
so just a update... i do like the original carbon fiber they did for my car but its just to bright and gray .. so the company whos doing my parts said to me that since i want a darker color there going to do a candy coating on it to give me that exact color

to give a better idea i found my style carbon fiber interior on another forum in the darker color that im looking for so ill pass along the picture of what ill probably end up going with in the end

Last edited:

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
these are the 2 other carbon fiber materials they have that are my backups .. they have probably 25 different carbon fiber materials .. blue , gold , double weave etc but since they already dipped my carbon fiber already.. i dont want to keep waiting and have them reclean my parts than redip them and regloss re-wet sand etc

overall it will look very nice in a darker tint.. i want a DARK tint with a little carbon fiber sticking out but they said they have no problem redoing my parts so so once i see my actual parts i can judge

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
Top piece is the candy coated almost finished piece and the bottom piece is the same but without the.candy coat

I love it.. for me its.exactly what I want.. they have.a.selection of.different.carbon fiber.stylesbut I chose this style.. overall very happy

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
175-200.. I keep telling the company that ill bring.them business from the forum

They charged me less than anyone else ... me and.violazone were gonna.do this together and I must have emailed 15 companies.. professional and hydro dipping enthusiasts and everyone quoted me 240-300 .. once I got in touch with Hot Shot hydro graphic un NY they won me over

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
Its darker in person i used my flash

i love it genuinely its perfect , they do have different styles of patterns .. i chose that style and they did a candy coating (highly reccomeneded)

i paid 200 bucks and that included shipping , tax , candy coating , and PPG automotive clear coating (other people had that as an additonal charge)

I love my interior now during the day time its nice and that piano black always left fingerprints or smudges and would get dirty so easily .. now its not like that at all

http://www.hotshotshydrographics.com/
Ask for Lisa , its a family owned business and her father owns the business who is hysterical and has great customer service

I paid PayPal and they accept everything

Let them know your from the forum if you guys do it or tell them Danny told you to email

But overall very happy