Xm satellite radio reception problems

Buick Ownership
Cascada
Have a 2016 cascada having issues with the xm radio dropping the signal. Really love my vehicle but not happy that I am paying for a radio subscription and cannot use. I think this is a Buick issue because my wife's Honda works just fine!

crohrer

Buick Ownership
2011 Buick Enclave CXL2
I have a 2011 Buick Enclave and I have been experiencing a similar issue. The OnStar Service and FM Radio work fine. I would be listening to XM and all of sudden it would fade out. I would lose the signal for an extended period of time. It has been intermittent ever since I bought the Enclave in 2013.

redvett

3.8L S/C Member
Buick Ownership
2017 Buick Enclave
I have a 2011 Lacrosse and my wife has a 2015 Enclave. My Lacrosse has no issues with XM reception while driving the same route as my wife back and forth to work. My wife's 2015 Enclave drops reception 5 or 6 times per trip. My wife is considering dropping the XM Radio and trading off the buick since she really likes XM. I will go down the path of arguing with the dealer but this one seems obvious to me.
Dont argue with the dealership you will better results talking nice and if no help try another dealer.

Buick Ownership
Enclave
I wish I would of found this board sooner. I have have these same issues since we bought our 2016 enclave and I reported it several times to the dealer as well as XM. Neither are able to fix it...dealer says nothing they can do its xm. XM refreshes the signal and the problem still exists after 2 years of complaining. Within the last month or two it has gotten increasingly worse....how do I get a new antenna?bc no one will listen to me on either end. Also I dont feel if I'm outside of my warranty I should have to pay being as I reported it so many times! Right?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.