• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

2018+ Regal Age Demographic (Poll)

What vehicle/age category do you belong to?

• Total voters

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
I simply find it amusing that the people in China are only so hostile towards Japanese.
Looking into history, China was invaded by Germany (Siege of Tsingtao - Wikipedia), Italy (Italian concession of Tientsin - Wikipedia), France (Sino-French War - Wikipedia), United Kingdom (Opium Wars - Wikipedia). Just a few examples.
The Brits were especially the worse ones with the opium drugs.
Of course, the Japanese invasion was the most recent. Is that the only reason for why being so hostile to them? (Please note, not trying to be political, but trying to understand the culture from someone who is originally from that side of the story.)

autocomman

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
39 here, but I've always had more sporty wagons and project cars. Volvo 740 turbos, highly modded 240s, had an 850 turbo wagon for 7 years that I did suspension stuff to, the last one before the Buick was a 95 e320 Benz wagon with a C36 amg engine swap and a 5 speed manual and sportline suspension parts. Kind of a unicorn and a sweet sweet car. But I finally got tired of driving (maintaining) 25+ year old cars, espically Euro cars. ...this is the first new car I've ever had, and first new car I actually liked enough to even consider buying. Does everything I want well enough and it fits the bill, especially with the first little one one the way. A daily I don't have to mess with anymore. I mean really it's German when it comes down to it, prolly why I liked it so much.

shs92645

Barrington, RI
Buick Ownership
2013 Regal GS, Smokey Grey, auto, 19”, Nav
As one of the old guys in the room, I’m impressed to see the larger group of young people that have bought wagons and sport backs. I am trading in my ‘13 GS on Monday for a CPO ‘18 GS loaded with 9200 one owner miles. Looking forward to enjoying the V6!

Der Flieger

Buick Ownership
2020 Regal Tour X Essence
Replaces a 10 yo VW Komfort Wagon. We are both 75, out of the demographic by a titch. Just don't care to be in the usual line of white SUVs at the stoplight.

dlbritton

NC
Buick Ownership
2019 TourX Preferred
66/68 here. We traded a 2008 Subaru Outback for a 2019 TourX last month. The Subaru was getting on up there in miles and age and we wanted a real station wagon with AWD, not a crossover or SUV. New Outbacks are no longer station wagons in my opinion. The only other options were Volvo and Mercedes. We really like the length of the cargo area with the back seats folded.
We would have considered a sportback if any had been around. My wife has had hatchbacks or wagons since 1977, I have had hatchbacks or wagons since 79.
Current vehicles are the TourX, 2016 Mazda3 hatchback with manual (very interested in the 2021 AWD Turbo Mazda3) and 2008 Subaru Outback (we had 2, bought them used a month apart after we saw and drove a 2010 Outback.)

Ghosthawk

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Buick Ownership
Shopping
I'll be 62 in December and my very first car was a Buick Skylark. My Mom had a 1956 Roadmaster wagon that I spent much time in the way back seat and I loved it. Always wanted a GS 455, a boat tail Riviera or a Grand National but they never made it to my driveway. The 69 Skylark Sportwagon was also a big fave with that lovely Vista Cruiser roof. In 2014 I bought a Magnum R/T and loved it but soon found its mpg claims to be a total sham. I often make the trek to NYC to attend the Auto Show and the first time I laid eyes on a TourX I was smitten. They were out of my budget but it was on my radar for sure. Now that I'm about to hand off my Escape to my wife, I have my sights hunting for parking one in my driveway. I do wish GM had offered the GS version in wagon body but thats okay. Point being I dont think you have to be a senior citizen to love a Buick or a wagon.

raymgeez92

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal TourX Essence in Darkmoon Blue Metallic
I will be 28 in December. It has been a month and a half, and I traded my '16 Kia Soul for an '18 TourX Essence. Drove three hours to get it. One owner, Darkmoon Blue Metallic, 15K on the odometer. I initially wanted a Chrysler 300S, considering I used to drive one for a chauffeur company. This car was not even on my radar. However, I saw a YouTube video about it from this channel called Regular Car Reviews. By the end of the video, I had to have one. On top of the beauty of it, & the fact that I've only seen 5 TourX's in all of Pennsylvania, I've always loved wagons. If I ever hit the PowerBall, I would buy an E63 S wagon or an Audi RS6 Avant. Short of that happening, I will be very happy with this wagon for a very, very long time. To agree with Ghosthawk above me, you indeed DO NOT have to be a senior citizen to love Buicks or wagons! :cool::love::LOL:

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
I will be 28 in December. It has been a month and a half, and I traded my '16 Kia Soul for an '18 TourX Essence. Drove three hours to get it. One owner, Darkmoon Blue Metallic, 15K on the odometer. I initially wanted a Chrysler 300S, considering I used to drive one for a chauffeur company. This car was not even on my radar. However, I saw a YouTube video about it from this channel called Regular Car Reviews. By the end of the video, I had to have one. On top of the beauty of it, & the fact that I've only seen 5 TourX's in all of Pennsylvania, I've always loved wagons. If I ever hit the PowerBall, I would buy an E63 S wagon or an Audi RS6 Avant. Short of that happening, I will be very happy with this wagon for a very, very long time. To agree with Ghosthawk above me, you indeed DO NOT have to be a senior citizen to love Buicks or wagons! :cool::love::LOL:
Good for you.

Respectfully that was one review though where Mr. Regular was full of $hit. I'm amazed it made you want one.

Though I'm also sure that the TourX is roughly twice as fast as your Soul.

raymgeez92

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal TourX Essence in Darkmoon Blue Metallic
Good for you.

Respectfully that was one review though where Mr. Regular was full of $hit. I'm amazed it made you want one.

Though I'm also sure that the TourX is roughly twice as fast as your Soul.
You would be correct!

I went from being able to carry either people or stuff at a reasonable speed, to carrying people & stuff at the right speed with a turbo & Android Auto. Now, regardless of if I decide to get that Trifecta tune to get rid of that 1-second lag, and maybe a nice window tint, it still would be a perfect car for me.

Also, half of their videos are of them being full of shit, but that's my humor level :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The things that they did hit on just wooed me. It might not be a big-ass wagon from back in the day, but it's sexy. It rides great! Like a bullet when you gun it, like a cloud when you cruise. And, if you get one new or used, you get a better deal on it as opposed to a sexy-but-expensive Volvo or an ugly-but-functional Subaru.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!