• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Carvana Offer......WOW....

jeffcam1211

Buick Ownership
20 Regal GS, 12 Regal GS (past)
Apparently the market is thirsty for wagons, cause all I was offered for my loaded 2019 GS with 13k miles was $28k. Hard pass lol
I tried to check my '20 for sh*ts and giggles and they couldn't calculate an offer. I guess there are so few out there its tough to determine. Good to know the price isn't so hot.

I've found a few other places (tires, lighting, etc.) where the '20 regal isn't even a selection in drop downs either.

DrFaustus

Denver
Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal TourX
I just paid Carvana 29k for a 2018 TourX Essence with DC1/DC2/S&S/Sunroof in a metallic pearl gray with 25k miles.

ItsDeke

Buick Ownership
TourX
New to the TourX club, but I just bought and sold through CarMax last week. Paid ~$28k for a 2019 SPM Essence with DC1, S&S and 20k miles, FWIW.

The car I was selling however was a nicely appointed 2012 G37 sedan with ~115k on the dial. I actually had it appraised by CarMax in January when I was test driving a different TourX and they offered $7k. I didn’t end up buying at the time so I also didn’t sell it. Fast forward to last week and I had it appraised again while test driving the TourX I ended up buying. They offered $9.5k for my trade in. Now granted it was a different CarMax store, but that $2.5k offer jump 3 months later was an extremely pleasant surprise. Just another anecdote for used car prices being nuts right now.

hancox

Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX
Apparently the market is thirsty for wagons, cause all I was offered for my loaded 2019 GS with 13k miles was $28k. Hard pass lol

I think it's starting to tail off, too: I just got 26K for my 19 Tourx essence DC1 S&S 12k.

Idano

Buick Ownership
Preferred Red Needle TourX
My B-I-L bought a new Ford Ranger last year, took it into his dealer for an oil change this week, sold it back to them for more than he paid for it, not a trade in deal, cash buyout. Used car market has gone crazy.

DrFaustus

Denver
Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal TourX
It's true. I could have got a better deal a few months back, but I was in the middle of a home refi and under contract to not open any additional debt until it closed. Que sera sera.

Applebag

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal TourX
Bought a 2018 dealer demo in November 2019 for 22,900 ( preferred package) with 4500 miles on it.
Currently have around 12,7775 miles.

Carvana offer today is $24,967.00

Is this offer legit???... or do they show up and nickel and dime the offer down to a more reasonable price???

mitchflorida

South Florida
Buick Ownership
2016 Summit White Regal, Premium II, Moonroof, Driver Confidence Package
If your car is in clean condition they will honor the price they offer you. In the beginning Carvana would sell their cars for $1000 less than the competitive dealers.

Now their prices are at least $1000 higher. They can pay more for cars because they charge more for late model cars, with no accidents and clean Carfax reports.

Last edited:

RegalMN

Minnesota
Buick Ownership
'18 Regal Sportback Essence
Bought a 2018 dealer demo in November 2019 for 22,900 ( preferred package) with 4500 miles on it.
Currently have around 12,7775 miles.

Carvana offer today is $24,967.00

Is this offer legit???... or do they show up and nickel and dime the offer down to a more reasonable price???
Might be worth doing if you were going to replace with a new car. New car prices are somewhat more stable. Used car prices are crazy right now.

RedX

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Regal TourX
Might be worth doing if you were going to replace with a new car. New car prices are somewhat more stable. Used car prices are crazy right now.
I'm actually selling my TourX to Carvana in the near future as my new car will be here today!!!!!

idahoguru

Buick Ownership
Regal Tourx
I just got offered $26968 for my 2018 Tourx essence Dc1/DC2/S&S/sunroof with 13350 miles from Vroom. We are going to pull the plug and retire at the end of this year and I think I am going to take it. Have 5 cars including 2 Tourx. The wife says sell both but not having the heart to let both go.

Idano

Buick Ownership
Preferred Red Needle TourX
I just got offered $26968 for my 2018 Tourx essence Dc1/DC2/S&S/sunroof with 13350 miles from Vroom. We are going to pull the plug and retire at the end of this year and I think I am going to take it. Have 5 cars including 2 Tourx. The wife says sell both but not having the heart to let both go.
2 out of 5 are TourX ? Any other wagons in that stable ?

FishOhio

Central Ohio
Buick Ownership
2018.5 Regal Tourx Essence White Frost Tricoat
These Carvana offers are very tempting, but..... I have no idea what would replace the Tourx. Not just due to the current high used prices, but in general the vehicles I like are way out of my price range and don't get as good MPG as the Tourx. I mean some Hybrid's I've researched (i.e MDX) get worse highway MPG than the Tourx (and the new MDX is much more $$$ than I paid for my Tourx).

I am interested in test driving the Ford Mach E but there are so few around my area (most are sold before they hit the dealers lot) and I'm not in the position to spend $46k + on a vehicle. The new Audi eTron looks great inside and out, but it costs as much as my first 3 bedroom home, so that is a solid 'no'.

idahoguru

Buick Ownership
Regal Tourx
2 out of 5 are TourX ? Any other wagons in that stable ?
Nope. A 2018 Yukon XL Denali, Subaru Legacy, and a Nissan Titan. Bought the first Tourx for me until the wife got hold of the key fob and that all she wrote. Left her 2018 Denali parked in the garage so I decided to get one for me. But now we just turned 56 and decided we have had enough of the rat race so we are going to retire and the next goal 100 countries in the next 10 years (if borders open up). So working on selling all of the crap we accumulated and start traveling. I might try to rent an Opel while we are in Europe.

Attachments

• 20201009_174445.jpg
    20201009_174445.jpg
    610.4 KB · Views: 15

RedX

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Regal TourX
Carvana will be by in the morning. Ill keep you all posted on how it went.

Here is the new whip....one wheel peeeeeeeeeeeeel

Attachments

• 20210512_150651.jpg
    20210512_150651.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 50

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Carvana will be by in the morning. Ill keep you all posted on how it went.

Here is the new whip....one wheel peeeeeeeeeeeeel
Congrats on the new ride. Sorry to see you go though.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners