• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Carvana Offer......WOW....

mitchflorida

South Florida
Buick Ownership
2016 Summit White Regal, Premium II, Moonroof, Driver Confidence Package
Carvana will be by in the morning. Ill keep you all posted on how it went.

Here is the new whip....one wheel peeeeeeeeeeeeel
Very nice looking sports Sedan. Did you tire of the station wagon? It was only two years old.

RedX

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Regal TourX
Very nice looking sports Sedan. Did you tire of the station wagon? It was only two years old.
Lack of fun. Wagon is truly excellent but misses the mark.

New ride makes me giggle a lot. Its truly shocking how good it is drive one.

RedX

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Regal TourX
Wow.....what an easy process.

Nicky came out, took about 20 seconds to visually inspect car, took some photos, and paid me.

I signed the docs, and it was done. Probably took 7 minutes total. What an easy and painless experience. She didn't event look for the rock chips I mentioned in my submission.

It was just so......easy.

If anyone is thinking about it, I would totally suggest it.

RegalMN

Minnesota
Buick Ownership
'18 Regal Sportback Essence

Nicky came out, took about 20 seconds to visually inspect car, took some photos, and paid me.

I signed the docs, and it was done. Probably took 7 minutes total. What an easy and painless experience. She didn't event look for the rock chips I mentioned in my submission.

Good to know! Thanks for all the info.

mitchflorida

South Florida
Buick Ownership

For pricing, they'll probably add $3,000 to whatever they paid you.

RedX

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Regal TourX
26300 is what they paid me.

19 Essence with just Sights and Sounds. 15k miles on it.

Red Regal GS

Buick Ownership
Regal GS
Got an email from Carvana telling me they had a new offer for my 2018 GS. Last offer was around $28,500. New offer today was $30,907. I've got just under 15k miles on it and have all the factory options. I'm tempted to sell it but just can't seem to actually do it.

mitchflorida

South Florida
Buick Ownership
Got an email from Carvana telling me they had a new offer for my 2018 GS. Last offer was around $28,500. New offer today was $30,907. I've got just under 15k miles on it and have all the factory options. I'm tempted to sell it but just can't seem to actually do it.
How could you sell until you have purchased a replacement? Wil you use Uber instead?

In my case they are offering me $1,200 more than what I paid for it 27 months ago! (Admittedly I've only driven it 2,500 miles since.)

Last edited:

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Out of curiosity....does anyone know if the insurance values also go up at times like this? Seems like they should be paying you what the fair market value is at the time of the accident, but we are talking about insurance companies which are notorious for screwing you over.

Rhetoric

SUPPORTING MEMBER
MPLS
Buick Ownership
Red Needle TourX
These offers are just wild to me. Had I the foresight I should have bought another TourX and just stored it until now. :ROFLMAO:

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
These offers are just wild to me. Had I the foresight I should have bought another TourX and just stored it until now. :ROFLMAO:
Looking back, stockpiling food, ammo, and silver may have proved to be a better choice.

Red Regal GS

Buick Ownership
Regal GS
How could you sell until you have purchased a replacement? Wil you use Uber instead?

In my case they are offering me $1,200 more than what I paid for it 27 months ago! (Admittedly I've only driven it 2,500 miles since.)
I've got a company car that I can also use for personal use. They pay for all the fuel, maintenance and insurance. I only drive my Regal for fun on nice days. I just put gas in it for the first time since November.

I bought my GS two years ago as a CPO with 7k miles on it. Paid $27,500 out the door. The idea that it's worth almost $31,000 now with 14k miles on it is crazy.

Last edited:

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
The Fallout timeline includes the US being reorganized into 13 Commonwealths some time before Nuclear Annihilation. Later I thought I should have posted a Dr. Strangelove gif. The humor would have been more broad.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners