• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Saw my first TourX in the wild today.

Amct15

Buick Ownership
2020 Regal GS
Parked right next to a white Tourx yesterday with Rhode Island plates at Weirs Beach NH in front of the arcade. I had the family hauler with me instead of my GS. Never saw the owner when he drove away later in the evening.

Abbott Martin

Buick Boomer
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence DC1, DC2, S&S, Sunroof in Rouge Brown over Ebony
2B077F64-A552-41EE-9980-A299B5DF2E2A.jpeg The priceless look of surprise when the other guy came out of the post office gave a me a laugh. I waited in the car just to meet the person I passed when we were waiting for delivery of our car that “will be the only one like it in the neighborhood.”

He said “I didn’t know which one was mine…Had to look at my parking tag!”

I’ll give a fellow Rioja TourX owner a pass for not noticing my Pano Moonroof & black interior😂
(This was last month.)

Bamcrockett

Buick Ownership
Tourx
In almost 3years of owning Ive seen maybe 4 -- Two on I-80 on way to Colorado --2 in the Chicago area. 25K miles-
32 on the highway --I love the thing.

LLninja

Greenback Troll #1
Illini country, surrounded by bean fields
Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal TourX Essence
I’ve only seen 2 TourXes in my lifetime. My first test drive which had high mileage, an accident on the Carfax, and high price, and the second test drive which I purchased. I’ve never seen another one on the road.

Spudboy52

Buick Ownership
Regal Tourx
Went on a 5,000 mile trip from Wisconsin to the west over the last two weeks. Saw only one Tourx, .. in a traffic jam south of Portland. And yes, the grass actually is greener in Wisconsin!

LilRedWgn

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Regal Tourx
Saw my first the other day here in Philly. Tried to catch his attention, but he didn't seem as excited as I was. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attachments

• 20210806_091149.jpg
    20210806_091149.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 19

LLninja

Greenback Troll #1
Buick Ownership
I didn’t see a TourX today, but on a 400+ mile trip from IL to atlanta, we passed a rare silver/blue Buick Roadmaster in very good shape.

On a different note, about 30 miles outside of altalnta, a bright red Charger pulled up beside slowed down to 70 mph a moment to take a look at my TourX, then floored it trying to tempt me to race him. A little later, I saw another highly customized SRT painted in black, white, gray, and purple cow patches.

Finally, I passed a car hauler with and Alfa Romeo 4C on it. I think those are even more rare than TourXes.

extex

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Sorry never seen one on the road, and I'm a car guy. Did see one at a Buick dealer for servicing last year.

Rueme

Buick Lifer
Colorado
Buick Ownership
Buick 2018 TourX Essence
Saw a white TourX today around 10AM about 5 miles outside of Denver, he saw me and we exchanged waves

visitor

Buick Newbie
Blue TourX from Ct parked @ Blue Mtn Lake this past weekend, probably visiting for Adirondack Canoe Classic and/or Adirondack Mtns Antique Show.
&
Smoked Pearl on Rte 81 S, on our way home.

Meanwhile, my wife was being checked out in ours by someone driving a Jag here in CNY :whistle:

bloomer

Stillwater Mn.
Buick Ownership
TourX (Red Needle)
Saw black tourx in Woodbury parked in front of Andiamo resturaunt Saturday. Anybody here?

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

eccs19

Buick Ownership
2011 Regal & 2018 Regal
I've yet to see any Tour-X's, but I'm in Canada, and to best of my knowledge, they were never sold up here. I think in my 2 years of ownership of my sportback, I've only seen 3 others. One I know for a fact, was a rental. (Knew the guy who rented it)

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
I've yet to see any Tour-X's, but I'm in Canada, and to best of my knowledge, they were never sold up here. I think in my 2 years of ownership of my sportback, I've only seen 3 others. One I know for a fact, was a rental. (Knew the guy who rented it)
That is correct. Sadly, the wagon is not officially sold in Canada.
(You guys got the C-class Estate though!)

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
:cautious: nope, not sure
actually, ... naw, not sure
😏
Reminds me of when my Dad put accessory chrome hubcaps on his old 112 John Deere. Mom complained that everyone looked at her while she was mowing the yard. Ma you were still under 30 and mowed the lawn wearing a swimsuit.

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
:cautious: nope, not sure
actually, ... naw, not sure
😏
Blue TourX from Ct parked @ Blue Mtn Lake this past weekend, probably visiting for Adirondack Canoe Classic and/or Adirondack Mtns Antique Show.
&
Smoked Pearl on Rte 81 S, on our way home.

Meanwhile, my wife was being checked out in ours by someone driving a Jag here in CNY :whistle:
hm... :unsure:

:ROFLMAO:

LLninja

Greenback Troll #1
Buick Ownership
Meanwhile on my trip from east central Illinois to Atlanta me back, I saw a grand total of zero TourXes (except for mine). I was hoping to see some. I might have seen some sport backs, but they also might have been Lucernes - it;s really hard to tell when they are coming towards you on the highway and you only catch a fleeting glimpse.

side note, I remembered to set the trip ODO before heading home and was pleasantly surprised I got 33 MPG driving mostly between 70-75 MPH (as traffic would allow). I find it odd that in IL and IN people generally stay in the right lanes only going to the left lanes to pass, where KY, TN, and GA, people pack both lanes slowing the overall traffic by not allowing the fast guys to pass. So then speedster try to sneak around the right to gain a spot or two then cut left, only to get stuck there on the right while a train of folks pass on the left doing their best to pack it tight and not let the guy back in. It seems so inefficient and southerners must not have gotten the memo on driving etiquette.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Just saw a quicksilver TourX on Rt515 in Hardyston, you were headed towards 23 around 4:15. Any chance you are here?

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners