• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Shift to park message

Profasr

Buick Ownership
2020 Regal GS
I was approved for the repair under warranty but am still waiting for the parts to arrive at the dealer...it's been 2 months :(

Rueme

Buick Lifer
Colorado
Buick Ownership
Buick 2018 TourX Essence
My TourX has been in the shop since Friday, shift to park, I told them it was probably the shifter but they monkeyed around until today finally ordered one and will have it by Wednesday, how hard can it be to troubleshoot that?

Rueme

Buick Lifer
Colorado
Buick Ownership
Buick 2018 TourX Essence
Picked up my TourX today and they replaced the shifter and threw in a oil change for my trouble,so overall they did right by me

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

.saint

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal TourX
Just an update on the jumper harness I installed. Still no issues. Seems to be the fix for the Shift to Park message.