• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Buick Regal Sports Tourer project

DasWagen

Buick Ownership
2018 Tour x
I've had the springs for about a month now. Ride is slightly firmer, but more European now. I do notice that there has been a couple of times the front shocks have hit the bump stops on larger hits. Not sure if the stops should be shortened a bit. The car looks really good at the current ride height and overall I'm very happy. The sidewalls of the Conti's are super soft as well. I'm running my stock tires at 38 lbs. The suspension is much happier now. I think the sidwall flex was almost bouncing the car more with the soft springs. Once I ran the higher pressures the car smoothed out. Food for thought.
More info please. Did you do the install yourself or hire it out? How long did it take? Or how many labor hours? Could we see a pic? I've seen RoRi's w/out cladding and larger wheels...curious what lowering only looks like. Thanks!

Pedal Commander