• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Buick Regal Sports Tourer project

philiphilip

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Hey RoRi or anyone else who's lowered their car on the H&R springs, was that with stock shocks and struts or were those swapped out as well? I would really like a more sports tourer-like ride height so I'm gathering info on how to make that happen.

Thanks!

no-pistons

Buick Ownership
Tourx
Hey RoRi or anyone else who's lowered their car on the H&R springs, was that with stock shocks and struts or were those swapped out as well? I would really like a more sports tourer-like ride height so I'm gathering info on how to make that happen.

Thanks!
As far as I can tell, no aftermarket shocks have been released yet. And for what it's worth, I think I read a while back on online that H&R DE designed these springs to be used with the stock "Country Tourer" shocks.

philiphilip

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
As far as I can tell, no aftermarket shocks have been released yet. And for what it's worth, I think I read a while back on online that H&R DE designed these springs to be used with the stock "Country Tourer" shocks.
Good to know! That definitely makes things easier. Thanks!

Turbo Buick Badge