• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Buick Regal Sports Tourer project

RoRi

*disclosure* I'm a GM Engineer and I've done harness work in the past. I will try and find some harness blueprints and pin out guides to help with this. No promises, but I will try :)
The wiring is done, I just need the feature enabled in the BCM I think.

Jwmsa17

Buick Ownership
TourX
RoRi- two questions. Is there a link to the suspension springs? Are the rear seats a straight swap from the GS to the TourX?

Jwmsa17

Buick Ownership
TourX
RoRi,
What are your ride and handling impressions with the stiffer lowering springs? Since nobody sells sway bars, that might be the best option to improve cornering.

RoRi

RoRi,
What are your ride and handling impressions with the stiffer lowering springs? Since nobody sells sway bars, that might be the best option to improve cornering.
They're really not much stiffer. They still ride really nice. I don't think they changed the handling much. I think a bigger rear bar is really what is needed.

Ultima1987

I just had them installed today. Bought them on eBay. Only had a few miles so far. They are stiffer, but nothing drastic.

MaKeN

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick regal tour x
Hi looks very cool!

so with that gs front bumber you lose the fog lights from tourx ?

voodoosoul

Buick Ownership
tour x
Rori,

I noticed that you changed you fender side running light from clear to smoked, is there a replacement for the bumper blinker from amber to clear or smoked?

Ultima1987

I've had the springs for about a month now. Ride is slightly firmer, but more European now. I do notice that there has been a couple of times the front shocks have hit the bump stops on larger hits. Not sure if the stops should be shortened a bit. The car looks really good at the current ride height and overall I'm very happy. The sidewalls of the Conti's are super soft as well. I'm running my stock tires at 38 lbs. The suspension is much happier now. I think the sidwall flex was almost bouncing the car more with the soft springs. Once I ran the higher pressures the car smoothed out. Food for thought.

TommyOpel~74-18

Capitol Region of Pennsylvania
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal Sportback
I finished decladding the passenger side yesterday. If you are going to take your side skirts off be extremely careful to break as few of the clips as possible. I don't see any way to get them off without breaking a few, but I wasn't careful enough. GM does not sell them seperately from the rocker cover!!! I had to order a cover just to cannibalize the clips. Ugh

On the bright side I confirmed the Opel caps I have in stock fit our wheels. If anybody is looking for some I have them for $35 a set shipped.

View attachment 14203
I love it.

Pedal Commander