• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Buick Regal Sports Tourer project

RoRi

*disclosure* I'm a GM Engineer and I've done harness work in the past. I will try and find some harness blueprints and pin out guides to help with this. No promises, but I will try :)
The wiring is done, I just need the feature enabled in the BCM I think.

Jwmsa17

Buick Ownership
TourX
RoRi- two questions. Is there a link to the suspension springs? Are the rear seats a straight swap from the GS to the TourX?

Jwmsa17

Buick Ownership
TourX
RoRi,
What are your ride and handling impressions with the stiffer lowering springs? Since nobody sells sway bars, that might be the best option to improve cornering.

RoRi

RoRi,
What are your ride and handling impressions with the stiffer lowering springs? Since nobody sells sway bars, that might be the best option to improve cornering.
They're really not much stiffer. They still ride really nice. I don't think they changed the handling much. I think a bigger rear bar is really what is needed.

Ultima1987

I just had them installed today. Bought them on eBay. Only had a few miles so far. They are stiffer, but nothing drastic.