The switch has arrived

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
2014 Regal 2.0 Turbo AWD Trifecta Tune
I don't know why some people here need 0-60 and quarter mile times to decide to tune their car. If the tune makes the car more fun to drive and the transmission shift better that makes it worth the price of admission. I know one thing for sure, my butt dyno is much happier after I tuned my car. :driving:

Hinky

Buick Ownership
Regal Tourx
Exactly. YOUR butt. I don't know if my butt will agree with your butt. Butt feelings are subjective, and I don't use them to make large purchase decisions. A 0-60 time is an objective way to communicate to others on the internet how impressed their butts will be.

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
Exactly. YOUR butt. I don't know if my butt will agree with your butt. Butt feelings are subjective, and I don't use them to make large purchase decisions. A 0-60 time is an objective way to communicate to others on the internet how impressed their butts will be.
Numbers don't anything to me, it's the feeling I get when I hammer the throttle and blow past other cars on the roadway that puts a smile on my face. Specially those pickup truck drivers, they think their V8 powered truck is fast until I show them that this little turbo 4 means serious business.

Lt0302

Buick Ownership
Regal Sportsback GS
Back on topic..

@Lt0302 ... get that plastic part installed cause we wanna know if it's strictly cosmetic or if it does anything else.

:pokeit:
I will stop by the dealer next week to see what we can do. Got the mirrors also if I can get the lights under the mirrror working I would be happy. the spoiler is at the paint shop getting painted!

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
In reality turbo powered cars aren't that fast off the line because the turbo has to spool, so 0-60 and quarter mile times don't tell the whole story. Where they really shine is when you are cruising along and hammer it, there's no lag what so ever and the needle just keeps climbing until you get out of the throttle.