• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

I Removed the Plastic Cladding Trim on the Tourx

saab93driver

Buick Ownership
2019 TourX
I don't hate black plastic but if I could have gotten the car without it I probably would have.

Did anyone ever solve the holes in the front bumper issue when decladding besides replacing it with the Sportback bumper?

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
I don't hate black plastic but if I could have gotten the car without it I probably would have.

Did anyone ever solve the holes in the front bumper issue when decladding besides replacing it with the Sportback bumper?
If you hate it throw money at it.
Kinda like vain women do with plastic surgery and Botox..... when they get older and do not like how they look.

Rk54Strat

Sustaining Member
Buick Ownership
TourX
If you hate it throw money at it.
Kinda like vain women do with plastic surgery and Botox..... when they get older and do not like how they look.
Oh you’re a laugh a minute. Keep’em coming.

Pedal Commander