• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Short lived TourX

Uniqez

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
But yes, unfortunately, the SUV/crossover image is taking over for wagons. I never personally understood why people would want a shorter wheelbase and higher center of gravity in a car that barely sees a dirt road, but droves of buyers seem to love the look and style and the sensation of sitting higher up.
I think some of the people also having false sense of SUV being more safe vehicle. I’m in Europe a lot for work, and parking lots full of station wagons like ours full of SUVs. But there are few factors here in Europe:
-Streets are much smaller and parking/driving big SUV is just hard.
-Gasoline/dispel prices are much higher and people are looking for cargo space of SUV with fuel efficiency of the car.
-People are no buying bigger car, just because they can, only because they needed. (I have a lot of friends that driving SUVs, never had more than 2 people in the car or never used cargo space for anything but computer bag).
- Every single car manufacturer is offering a station wagon

jclin4

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Are you sure 'every single car manufacturer is offering a station wagon'?
Probably close enough to true for manufacturers selling in Europe. I think his point is that there are a lot more options for wagon buyers there compared to here.

landsharkmz3

I sat in a Lusso a couple years ago as they were first coming out (was told only 4 in the country at that time). I never did get to drive it. Very cool car.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
That is ironic...I think there has been talk on this forum about neutering you. :):p
Really? You guys are starting to act like a bunch of old Buick guys, with no sense of humor.
If I can provoke that kind of violence.. You sound like you need to get your balls back and take it like a man.

Last edited:

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
See this is were intent gets lost in a forum...I was just busting your balls...or lack there of should you be sniped for one reason or another.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
See he volunteered my nut.... but I wish he would have volunteered my gut. I have much more of that to give away anyway. 🍩
Both. Seems like guts are lacking if you guys are talking about me behind my back.

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Oh need a something with a bit more speed, yes sir it's also available....
getthumbnail.jpeg

The EU market, along with the rest of the world has a completely different view of wagons then the USA, just is what it is. I liked all of my wagons but out grew there size and moved to biggest wagon I could find, the Chevrolet Suburban LOL.

Anaduff

SUPPORTING MEMBER
St. Paul, Minnesota
Buick Ownership
2019 Insignia (with a Buick radio)
When I awoke on this fine day, I never thought I would be saying 'Euro-hearse' by the evening. But those last two vehicles (not including the 'vette) are just begging for it.

Pedal Commander